Answers to the burning questions of my weekend

Answers to the burning questions of my weekend

October 3, 2005

Answers:

1) “A vat of lemon/lime gatorade, a basket of granny Smith apples, a recycling bin filled with 1L bottles of Sprite, a circa 1982 sweatshirt with the neckline cut off emblazoned with the words RELAX, and the newly painted family room in my house”

2) “A ton of wood pellets to be used as alternative heating source, 1 car with a driver’s side window made of plastic sheeting and duct tape, and 2 babies wearing nothing but soggy diapers hanging down to their knees.”

3) “An old upholstered couch.”

4) “You’re not dressing as a serial killer. Get the batteries out of your nostrils. What did you think would happen when you threw a rock at the window of the car?”

5) “3, 526 and 3, 525″

6) “The baby’s head”

7) “Wah, Wah, Wah….gurgle gurgle, gasp, gasp….. silence… WAH WAH WAH”

8) “Number of reasons chris will learn to love the green paint and has taken to calling it soft apple green instead of neon dayglo green”

Questions:
1) “What are places Kermit the Frog could hide camouflaged in plain view?”

2) “What are things located in front of the house in order to keep with the crack house feel”

3) “What is the only thing missing from the front of the house to fully give it that ghettoized feel.”

4) “What are things Chris actually said this weekend”

5) “What is the number of square feet painted by chris this weekend versus the number of square feet she actually intended to paint.”

6) “What is the location of the extra square foot of paint?”

7) “What are the sounds that a nine month old makes when having green paint scrubbed off his head.”
8) “What is 3,525″

Comments

1. Annalise says:

LOL. How about a picture?

It can’t be worse than our current decor - magnolia, with splodges of darker magnolia where the previous tenants tried to patch marks they’d made, overlaid with random splodges of dirt and the odd crayon mark.

And unlike you, we are too lazy to do anything about it.

2. novaks8 says:

OMG
    He seriously broke the car window?

What did your husband say?

I think we would have to run away!

Man it is always something isn’t it?

3. Bogmol says:

I think it’s cool!! I really like the color!

4. Bogmol says:

Whoops! Sorry I put this under the wrong blog! It’s still cool!

5. dazeymae says:

1. who picked out the kermit THE frog paint color?
    2. pull those diapers up or spackle that crack
    3. don’t you have an old washing machine or refridgerator to set on the porch?
    4. I can’t compete there. The craziest thing I said this weekend was “run” to a 250 lb 50 year old man on the football field.
    5. You are a paintin’ machine….wowser
    6. The baby’s head needs a paint job every once in a while. Makes for fun for the whole fam-damily
    7. give him a sucker next time while you’re doing the washing. No I don’t know how I know this. No, I’ve never painted anyone’s head and had to clean it up.
    8. green is relaxing. green goes with everything..it’s like grass. Did you know why fast food restaurants paint and decorate with so much green? It makes you hungry.

6. halloweenlover says:

I’m just so proud of you for expanding beyond beige, I can hardly stand it. Sniff sniff, Chris, you’re growing up!!!

I like it! It is fun and feisty for a family room and Miles will learn the color green very quickly : )

7. Alice H says:

It’s a LOVELY color - our bedroom is the same color (came that way with the house, I wouldn’t have thought of doing it myself, I am strictly a blues kind of gal). It’s almost exactly the same color as my cat’s eyes.

8. nextcommercial says:

It is far too early in the morning to take that test.

I like Kermit green. I wouldn’t BUY Kermit green paint for my house, but I have always liked it on Kermit.

9. Anonymous says:

Good write up dodge city community college