It’s Wednesday Again

It’s Wednesday Again

February 1, 2006

The topic today is organization.

I still have to write mine, obviously I need to be more organized on the blog post writing, but I wanted to let everyone else know early so they could write on the topic if they desired. Same as last week, just leave a link in the comment section.

Can’t wait to see what other families do.

Comments

1. CooksonMom says:

Although psychotic about organization at times, I have found that since our homeschooling journey began, I have become less mental about it. I did purchase the “Desk Apprentice” from Staples and I love it. It IS huge, but it holds all (well, almost) the things we need. We do not have the luxury of having a particular room to school in so we use the dining room, kitchen, living room and my bed when morning sickness kept me from moving very far from the bathroom! I try and keep everything somewhat close together so that finding something is easy. When we have company or need the dining room table for more than 3 people, we move the Desk Apprentice and all the library books into a corner. A couple of years ago I might not have been able to handle the stress of something in a corner, but now…eh, I’m too busy to worry about that!!

2. owlhaven says:

I just posted my ideas!
    Mary

3. Jessica says:

I posted what I would like to start. Organization at home is not one of my strong points. I hope to use what I find on here and change that.

4. Denise says:

I wrote a very generalized post on my severely limited organizational guidelines. I guess what that says about me is I’m not really very good at organization, but I’m really good at getting rid of stuff I can’t seem to organize!

5. Chuck says:

I finally got my own post up.

6. Erin says:

Uh, can I do this tomorrow? After I clean? The dog ate my organizational skills, pooped them out onto the kitchen floor, and that is where they have sat for a full 3 days. Wait–I don’t have a dog–so where did that pile come from?

7. stacydh says:

Chris, I was sad to see that you deleted my post about the writing contest. I thought that since you are such a wonderful writer yourself, that you would help support another one. May I ask your reasons for deleting?
    Thank you again for all of your wonderful inspirations and daily laughter!