All of Us

All of Us

March 28, 2006

All of Us
Originally uploaded by the big yellow house.

Okay, sheesh, here is a picture of me wearing the black dress. I know you can’t really see it, but you can see the double chin I apparently have quite clearly.

And look how tall my eleven year old is… and I am wearing heels.

Comments

1. jurgen nation says:

You’re gorgeous! And your ENTIRE family is gorgeous. Holy crap you and Rob have amazing genes.

2. the dahls says:

What a Be-a-U-tiful family!!! Your dress is awesome… and your daughter’s is, too! What a clan of handsome young men!!!
    Thank You for posting!

3. kim in mi says:

I just have to agree, you look beautiful and your children are all beautiful. Wow! It’s nice to see (”meet”) you and your family!

4. Lyn says:

You look WONDERFUL and all those handsome men around you make me so jealous!

I love it when my boys have on little jackets and ties!

And the girly dress is so sweet!!!

5. TBG says:

you have a beautiful family!

6. Lori says:

Yowza! At the risk of sounding repetitious, y’all’re quite the beautiful family!

7. Mega Mom says:

Ditto everyone’s comments. And those videos were about the cutest I’ve ever seen.

8. courtney says:

I think you look amazing and what a beautiful family you have…you must be so proud :)

9. Jeana says:

You are all gorgeous! No wonder you had so many kids, as beautiful as they are!

10. Mel says:

Gorgeous!

11. Heth says:

The family resemblance is amazing. What a gorgeous group you have there. Don’t you just love a photo of the fam all dressed up? Priceless.

12. Erin says:

I LOVE the dress. I agree with everyone else. Your family is beautiful.

13. Chilihead2 says:

What a great family photo! You can tell your clan really knows how to have some fun! I’d say you and your family are gorgeous, but it seems to have already been mentioned!

14. Jordana says:

What a lovely family shot. Double chin? Whatever. You look great.

15. mummyv says:

holy crap you guys are cute. your daughter is the C.U.T.E.S.T

16. wendy says:

What a great lookin’ family!

17. The Daring One says:

Does it really matter how tall he is or just how short you are. And how much do your kids look like your husband? Sheesh! Everyone calls our kids mini-Dans.

18. Jonathan says:

How did you ever manage to get ready - we have two kids (20 months and 4 months) and it takes us hours to get out the door - even though we are quite organised!

19. tammie says:

Wonderful, great, super picture!! All of you look so nice, and the dress looks really hot! Go Chris!!

tammie

you have such a beautiful family! you guys look so perfect, like you should be an advertisement for something.

and um, not to kiss ass or anything, but you look more like your eleven-year-old’s sister that his mother. seriously. maybe it’s your height, or great hair, or flawless skin, but you look so young to me.

ok, now that i’m done kissing your ass, i’ll say how much i love how your blond son (aka flower-girl-kissing-birthday-boy) smiles so widely in almost every picture! he is so cute!

21. Maddy says:

Ties and all … just lovely.

22. Robin says:

You all look lovely, but your son in the front, with the dark panrs, is such a ham! you HAVE to smile when you see that picture! What a great-looking family!
    ~Robin in Ohio

23. The Green Family says:

You have a BEAUTIFUL family!! and you are a major hottie! The dress looks fantastic!

Excellent picture, all your eyes are open! hehe Gorgeous family, your daughter’s dress is beautiful and definitely worth all that searching. :)

25. kalisah says:

awesome! I don’t care what you say, I think your boobs look GREAT in that dress!

26. Sherri Wilkerson says:

What a lucky girl your daughter is; all those brothers to protect her from jerky guys! Beautiful picture.

27. deputyswife says:

Double chin?!? What the heck are you talking about?!? I wish I could fit one fat sausage (my leg) into that dress. Or at least one post nursing droopy breast…

28. jess says:

Um, there is no double chin! What a beautiful family! And I’m so happy that your mom got some treatment.

29. Jody says:

What a great picture! You look fantastic!!

I can’t believe you got everyone looking at the camera AND looking adorable!

30. Maggie says:

what a gorgeous family you all are! i have been reading you for a long time.

31. B.E.C.K. says:

How. Adorable. Is. This. Family. You have to get this framed seriously! :-)

32. Mama says:

This post has been removed by the author.

33. Lisa says:

You have an absolutely gorgeous family. And please tell me your secret for getting a picture of all of you together…looking at the camera?? It is almost impossible here! LOL

And shhh on your chin. You look fantastic!

34. novaks8 says:

You guys look great!

*LOVE That the boys all have their daddy’s ears! How cute is that!

* LOVE LOVE LOVE the girl’s expression! She is so funny.

* Love your little boy with the blonde hair. He always looks like he is having so much fun!

I think this is the first full picture of your husband.

You guys look great!

35. Norma says:

Beautiful family!

36. nabbalicious says:

I say it all the time, but man! You guys bring the pretty, big time.

37. Melora says:

What a beautiful, photogenic family you have! We only have four in our family (parents included) and we can Never take a picture in which everyone is facing the camera, eyes open, and no one is making a silly face. Ever. I am in awe.
    The dress is lovely.

38. pink-diamonds says:

Awww! You all look so good! You have a beautiful family. Oh, and love your daughters dress, gorgeous!

39. Cheerio's on my butt? says:

I am soo glad to see your family! At last I can picture you as I read your blog! But! It won’t be with a double chin, okay? I know how that camera thing works! You look just fine in real life and then bam! The camera adds it’s little touch. Whenever I get my picture taken now I find myself repeating in my head, “stick out your neck, look up, and don’t smile big!”. Turtle Time! Remember the good ol’ days of “Cheese!”? Anyway, I forgot to tell you that you look great in your sexy black dress, and the kids are adorable! The two boys in front(blonde haired and smaller guy) Remind me soo much of two of mine! Such characters! :) Oh and I really liked Rob’s belt! (”no he can’t win” blog joke) Ha! Oh and I have a new blog that I did because I can’t get into gigglin and screamin anymore. I put your link on there! Finally figured out a way to do it. Whew! I’m Just not that html savvy! Hope you come visit! :)

40. Meg says:

AHHHHHHH! It’s everybody (for a change)!!! What a great pic!

41. DollyMama says:

I will be the 41st person to say Thanks for sharing this photo. You look mahvelous!

42. cmhl says:

beautiful family!!!!

and I LOVE the expression on your blonde, dimpled son in the front, he reminds me SO MUCH of my thing one! he is just “out there”.. hahahah..

great picture..

43. Kris says:

OK, you’re an awesome writer AND you’re gorgeous. I am trying so hard to like you, but you just make it so hard!

I’m kidding of course, I like you a lot. And you’re whole family is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing the picture!

44. Rileys Mom* says:

Did anyone already mention that you guys make a georgous family? if not id like to be the first to say it :) you look great. Love the little ties and the frilly dress too :) *Rileys Mom

45. Shel says:

You have a beautiful family! You are beautiful too…and double chin? Get outta here!

46. J says:

Just found your site. You have seven kids, and you’re wearing a halter dress??? After two kids, my halter inhabitants are dropping like flies. You look amazing! There is not a double chin to be found anywhere.

47. Lisa says:

Everyone else said it, but can you really hear it too much? Beautiful kids, hunky dh, not double chin, that is just bad lighting.

48. thatgirl says:

BEE-YOO-TEE-FUL!

49. Mommy@Home says:

Your family is SO beautiful! You are obviously doing a great job. I can’t imagine getting all of your kids ready to go out, and amazingly they all look perfectly tied together!

50. nice ass picture says:

Great site about nice ass picture. Keep up the good work and I shall return for more http://www.assoholics.com really soon.