I’ll be making a raft out of the empty bottles while I wait

I’ll be making a raft out of the empty bottles while I wait

May 19, 2006

telegram RAIN

Comments

1. TBG says:

I love Cinderella it was my favorite growing up and still is!

2. stacey says:

sail that ark over to idaho, we are having record heat waves here. 95 yesterday! blah!

3. Chris says:

stacey,
    I’m no expert, but I am pretty sure you need lots of water and lots of rain for the ark to work. Maybe god has some sort of trick up his sleeve for you too, like a big beer tent ;-)

4. But Momma says:

Would you like me to type you the story of “Chicken Little”? We’re having our first airing of the day and I’m sure we’re in store for at least three more…..

5. Ashley says:

Here in Maine, we are into our second straight week of rain. Mud inside the house and out. The kids made a mud pit in the backyard yesterday and I cheered them on. Anything to get them out of the house! Is it 5 o’clock yet? No? Damn! A lunch time toddy would do the trick…Ashley a.k.a. one tall damp momma

6. Ellen says:

Thank you for posting the first mama blog I have ever read (I know, I must live under a rock) and the one that made me decide to have my own.

Will you be my mom?

7. Ashley says:

In the hour since I left my comment it has gone from light rain to torrential downpours with thunder and lighting. The gods are laughing at me! Having that drink now.

8. Anonymous says:

Cinderella’s stepmom is infinitaly more terrifying in real life, even from a distance.

I can’t watch that movie.

9. InterstellarLass says:

High of 96 here today. Sunny, etc. Send it this way please!

10. Darren says:

Seriously…

11. Cheerio's on my butt? says:

We’re in a hot drought……..Maybe if we all started drinking down here then it would rain? Oh and for the record…Cinderella 1 is waaaay more tolerable to watch ten thousand times than Cinderella 2! Yes they did make one! Bleh…

12. Anonymous says:

I guess you have to be careful what you wish for. Weren’t you just saying you get “giddy” when it clouds over? Guess baseball isn’t a total bane on your existence!

13. Lilly says:

I posted earlier that Noah would never come to where we live because it’s darned dry here, hot and dry. Right after I posted the comment, it started to rain and it’s been raining all day. Thank-you Chris.

14. Belinda says:

Bless your heart. Here’s wishing you speedy relief, in one form or another. Better weather, better entertainment, whatever!

15. Anonymous says:

Hi there. I was given a link to your blog, and I love it. Let me tell you, I only have two boys (3yo, and 5months), and I wish I had half the humour and patience as you! I think I’ll be a regular reader.

Sally Mitchell (Australia)

16. meredith says:

Do you need any help emptying the bottles?

17. Maliavale says:

Did I miss the backstory of this telegram, or am I just a doofus? Whose is it and where’s it from and all that?