Things I have learned today
July 26, 2006
1) Airlines no longer feed you. Even if you are travelling across the entire country and spending the whole day in the plane.
2) They also will not let you off the plane when there are layovers so that you can buy food.
3) It is possible to scare your fellow passengers by laughing too much, which seems to be a direct result of starvation.
4) Sometimes the very last person to get on an airplane, you know the annoying person that has to be paged several times before they finally show up and then walk down the aisle banging everyone in the head with their suitcase. Sometimes that person is you.
5) The Holiday Inn shuttle driver will NOT bring you to the Hyatt. Even if you complain about the heat and your hunger.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: