Today is not the day
August 10, 2006
that you want to be catching a flight out of an airport, any airport.
Just ask my poor husband who is at the airport, standing in a line that he says appears to be circular and have no end. Where he will be giving up his beverages, toothpaste, shaving cream, hair gel, deodorant and who knows what else. They are going to be a stinky, dehydrated lot, those travellers. My advice… check all the stuff you possibly can, people. Just check it. It will make the process go much more quickly.
But I have internet friends, really I have no other kind, coming for a vist and spending the night. I am very excited. I present my to-do list for today:
1) Go to liquor store
2) Make sure bathrooms have toilet paper and are free of unwanted pee
3) Buy a replacement coffee pot, since baby broke ours yesterday
4) Hang bedroom door, isn’t this on everyone’s list for when guests come?
5) Buy Rob some replacement hair gel, toothpaste, deodorant and shaving cream for when he comes back home, why yes I am nice
6) Go to liquor store, did I mention that?
RSS feed for comments on this post.
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: