snow watch 2007: it’s just like a mini mall

snow watch 2007: it’s just like a mini mall

February 14, 2007

Time: 11:50

Just when I thought I was going to run out of things to live blog about during the STORM OF THE YEAR, also known around these parts as the ONLY storm of the year, because how many times can write snow, cold, shovel…

Valentine’s day is about love. And what better way to show someone you love them than to share this video.

Because nothing says, “I love you” like an earworm. It’s the gift that keeps on giving all day long. I dare you not to laugh. In fact I double dog dare you.

So thank you Mir. Who got the link from I,Asshole.

Comments

1. Sara says:

It’s just like, it’s just like, so bad now, so bad now…
    Thanks, Chris. Now I’ll be singing that throughout the day to every chore…

it’s just like the laundry, dirty clothes now!

2. Chris says:

Sara,

I am glad I could share.

Remember, It’s just like, it’s just like, it’s just like a mini mall!

3. SJ says:

I am literally dancing around my kitchen this morning with that in my head. It will haunt my dreams!

4. Heth says:

Oh good gracious, what in the world were they thinking?

It’s just like, it’s just like, annoying, annoying.

5. Tammy says:

I normally quietly lurk - and now I’ve commented three times in 2 days. I had to say something about this one, because my husband is from Montgomery!! I laughed until I almost cried. I can’t wait to ask my in-laws if they have actually seen this on TV. Montgomery has beautiful old southern homes, it is a great place to shop for antiques, and in case you haven’t heard……… it has a flea market that is just like a mini mall!!! :)

6. kate says:

I’ve seen part of that before but not the whole thing. If you want an earworm, look up “barry gibb talk show” on youtube. I stumbled upon it one time and spent weeks walking around singing “talking it up on the barry gibb talk show. talking bout chest hair…”

…to the left, to the right now! Let’s make this..a DANCE! Thanks, I’m feelin’ the love here and can’t wait for my kids to get home from school-I’m bettin’ they need some earworm lovin’ too!

8. Lisa says:

Now I want to poke out my eyes. With a spoon. In a place that’s just like, it’s just like, a mini mall.
    There was a horrible ad campaign for a place here called Four Day Furniture and the guy would say “Yew juss gotuh gotuh gituh fore day furnichur!” while spinning his arm around at the elbow and bugging his eyes out. Who thinks up this crap-o-la!?

Thanks Chris, thanks Chris, It’s just like, It’s just like a bad song, a bad song. My son is dancing aroundthe room saying “a mini mall, a mini mall.”

10. Joy H says:

GAH!!!!!!!!! Make it stop!