order restored

order restored

April 9, 2007

Yeah, I couldn’t take it any longer.

HEY!!!!

Miles screamed and scurried around the floor on his hands and knees trying to save as much of the candy as he could.

Have I mentioned how much I love this vacuum? I do. Possibly more than I love my children.

I know I have officially reached old fartdom when I can wax poetic about a vacuum.

Comments

1. MyDuckies says:

Dyson, my 8th and FAVORITE child :)
    The hard wood is beautiful :)

God I want that vacuum. And I’ll take the kid, too, but only after he’s all detoxed.

3. InTheFastLane says:

I became a true neat freak only after I got my dyson. I understand your love.

4. Danielle says:

Thank you. I could just not stand it. I’m feeling so much better.

I have long shared my love for my vacuum. Even after I broke my baby toe on it. I don’t have a dyson but when/if my current one ever dies, I want the dyson. Do they have them in pink?

5. Christina says:

I just got my Dyson Friday night - OMG that is so great, also because dh loves it and proceeded to vacuum the whole house, moving big furniture and everything! There is still candy left, but I don’t think it’ll last past Wednesday.

6. Nikki says:

You know how when you have your first child, someone asks, “did you ever think you could love something so much?” That is nearly how how I feel about my dyson. A few months ago, I even bought the handheld dyson, for quick clean ups, and I love it almost as much as the big one.

7. Brandi says:

I so want a Dyson. I would sell my husband for one. Once we’re in our new house, I WILL be getting one, or he’s going on eBay.

Danielle, I saw a pink-and-gray one at Target sometime last year! It was a special edition breastcancer one.

8. nutmeg says:

I am so all over my dyson! I even tried to win another one at CHBM so I didn’t have to drag mine up and down the stairs!

That’s hilarious! Totally off subject but I love the color of those walls! Mind sharing the name? I promise I won’t tell my husband who gave me the marvelous color when he’s whining about painting…again!

10. Leeann says:

Okay, about the Dyson. I have a question. Does it try to eat your area rug or make a horrible sound when you are vacuuming the area rug? I tried a Dyson about a year ago and it was trying to eat our area rug. I’d like to try again but am wondering if that is normal or an isolated event or what?
    BTW, your house is beautiful. Just gorgeous. And I love the pictures of the blur that is Miles. lol

11. Shnoodle says:

Oh, beloved Dyson. We have the purple one, special for pet hair. For the first six months, I never touched it. I didn’t need to because my husband, in a fit of worshipful Dyson adoration, vacuumed the apartment three times a week.

12. Joanne says:

Wow, starting out with a FULL vacuum??? LOL, I know that it keeps its suction, but once the dirt gets into those little holes, it does start to lose suction. Trust me on that one.

13. DDM says:

That, might possibly be my very favorite photo of ALL TIME. *Snort* I can almost see Miles scrambling to horde the candy!