The Day After- the finale
April 9, 2007
Sanity has been restored to my house.
I have vacuumed and washed the floors.
Tossed out all the candy I could find. And I have not eaten any of it today. But I really REALLY want to go dig it out of the trash and eat it.
Organized the toys and put them all away.
And answering all your burning questions:
1) No I did not run out and buy my daughter bubbles. I am mean and quite possibly lazy. But she hasn’t mentioned them once. I think she was satisfied with all her candy and assorted toys that she did get.
2) We did have Easter grass in the baskets. But I got rid of it all by 9:00 am yesterday morning.
3) The wall color is Barley by Benjamin Moore, their Pottery Barn collection. I really like it alot too.
4) Yes I do own half of IKEA in this one room of my house.
5) Yes I have a sickness. It is called clutter makes me absolutely mental. But you know what is even more frightening? I am nowhere near as anal as my husband. And it annoys me.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
The URI to TrackBack this entry is: