a couple more

a couple more

April 25, 2007

Kara is 16 yrs. old and she paints and would like to donate one of her prints for Heather’s cause.

Here is a link to Kara’s page.

What makes this donation even more special is that Kara sells prints of her paintings to raise money for a rare brain & spinal cord disorder that she was diagnosed with in 2001. Not only that, but the paintings are really beautiful.

Michele, from Blue Eyed Creations

which is a small embroidery business, is donating:

1) A children’s birthday (or whatever) shirt

2) A Birthday Bib

Jaimie, who doesn’t blog but reads blogs secretly from work, donated a fabulous bracelet that her mother made.
She sells jewelry on ebay, under the seller name of *alligatorsoup*. Jaimie emailed me days ago and after emailing her back and telling her how much I loves the bracelet, I completely forgot all about it. I told you, my brain is much like the spam filter losing things it should keep and hanging onto things it should let go.

bracelet

Comments

1. The Wooden Porch says:

I love your spam filtered brain! It makes me laugh almost every day.

2. Stephanie Mooney says:

Are you sure you haven’t secretly adopted my Owen when I wasn’t looking? I swear your son could be mine if he was a few months older. And he just had surgery for the condition that Kara has. Seriously, you should just rename your blog “All about Owen” or something. (Her artwork is beautiful, btw.)

3. Chris says:

You make me wish that I had something to donate. Yes, you are that enthusiastic! I’m loving it. ;)
    Oh, and your previous post, yes, he is that cute…I couldn’t nail him anywhere! Enjoy his antics, he’ll be all “growed” up before you know it.

4. deborah says:

Chris, I commented a few days ago, and I have a necklace I whipped up that I’d like to donate. Please email me the address and where I can post a pic for you.

Very cool. People can be so amazing.

6. Melanie says:

That bracelet is gorgeous! And I love Kara’s work, it reminds me of Bob Ross (whom I adore).

7. elizabeth says:

I have no money until the 1st! I will donate though! Thank you ALL for doing this for a virtual stranger/friend. You have given me hope as it has been hard to have it lately.

I wish I had some talent - something to offer to the raffle winner.