I’m baaaaaaaack

I’m baaaaaaaack

June 4, 2007

And currently everyone is suffering from PVTD (Post-Vacation Tantrum Disorder) which is marked by the realization that life has returned to normal and that normal does not include non-stop fun, eating at restaurants for every meal, and ice cream on demand.

I see you

I’ll be back later with a real post. Once I crawl out from underneath the piles of sandy laundry that are currently filling my house.

Oh, also. You can find me here too from now on. And I will be writing for the Parenting Post staring tomorrow (better get working on that, huh?) Because there are not enough outlets for my blogging diarrhea.

Comments

1. CathyC says:

Glad you’re back. I needed a pick me up, and you never fail to deliver.

Good luck with the sand. I’m still finding it and we’ve been back from the beach since Mother’s Day.

You multiple blog people… I have no idea how you do it but congrats on your new writing spots!

3. maggie says:

So how was the weather?

4. Kelly says:

Welcome back! Looking forward to more pictures. I love her nail polish and sandy little hands!

5. MamaGeph says:

Sigh. PVTD is what makes me cringe at even the idea of taking a vacation. Is it worth the energy sink?

Can’t wait to hear the details. :)

6. Monique says:

That photo is priceless..
    I am a nana..to a darling 22 month old little boy..Lucas..and his brother Max who is now is 3 days overdue..!You take wonderful children shots:) Your kids are beautiful!

May I ask what camera you use? I know the art is in the photographer..:) But I would still love to know~

7. Me Again. Figure that one out. says:

Good luck w/ the laundry. There is no pain greater than the 5 loads vacations generate. Ezpecially when you have, um, what is it now? 7 kids? And u still look fab.

8. Holly Smith says:

The weather? I checked a bit and it looked clear. ‘Hope that was so! Also thanks for the great idea about baby powder. We head to Destin in 27 days!!! Woohoo!!

Glad you made it back safely.

9. Carolynn from Western Australia says:

Good to see you back Chris.

I have tried to write you a couple of e-mails about our trip around Australia but your server keeps returning stuff labled SPAM for some reason, do you have any ideas about ways around this. I have tried again by changing the header in the subject line.

Carolynn.

10. amy says:

Cannot wait to hear all about it! I know what it’s like when you get back from vacation — you need a vacation from your vacation of course!

11. mod*mom says:

nice to meet you my new droolicious blogging pal!

12. Brigitte says:

You (and my other favorite blogger) keep branching out, forcing me to read more and MORE! Why, oh why, must you be so talented, fun-to-read, and prolific? :-)

13. Meg says:

Wouldn’t that be properly called “blogorrhea”? I’m just sayin’…