24 Hours in the Life: Miles Says

24 Hours in the Life: Miles Says

August 7, 2007

If you can’t see the video, you can click and see it here.

Comments

1. Anna says:

OK…I just played it over and over…what does he say his name is?? I’ll have to keep listening…

2. jm says:

So. Freaking. Cute. that kid is.

3. Dana says:

Since I have been drinking, I will say that video ALMOST made me want to have another child. Too darn cute!

His name is what? It sounded like Super Something.
    What a cute little voice.

5. Jessica says:

He’s adorable :) My son tells people he’s two when they ask him his name LOL.

6. Lori says:

Your son is so adorable! In an attempt to not sound creepy, I love looking at the pictures you post of him! And then to have a video (trying even harder to not sound creepy), it just made my day.

7. Brigitte says:

Mine won’t tell anybody (except puppets and stuffed animals) her name either.

8. Her Bad Mother says:

THAT just made me want to have a boy. BADLY.

9. jenn says:

I love that toddlers will just latch on to a random phrase and repeat it over and over. Missy Hoohaw went through a jag of saying, “I so need a break,” last week, throwing up her hands and walking away. Even when asked of she wanted a snack. Too funny.

10. Leah says:

Oh, he is just so adorable! I love it! I read your site every single day and just crack up laughing at work. Thanks for brightening my day. I am pregnant with my 3rd (due in March) and have two girls already (5 and 2) so I can really relate to your stories! I always thought I wanted ALL girls but my husband’s been working on me lately and, I agree with the person above…seeing this video definitely brought me to the “other side” and now I REALLY want a boy…as long as he’s THAT cute!!!!!!!!!! The funniest part of that video was when he jumped off the bench! Ha! That is such a little boy thing to do! :)

11. Christine says:

Note to Her Bad Mother and Leah:

Apparently, they only make boys in my husband’s family - I’ve got two, three brothers-in-law, and two nephews.

If you’ve got a spare girl, preferably with brown eyes and curly hair, I’ll trade you for a player to be named later.

12. Melissa says:

My 2.5 year old says “for the love of Pete, Liam” when asked his name. I am actually shocked he went with that and not the more frequently used “dammit”.

13. sarcastic journalist says:

I swear he said his name was “Dildo Missing.” Sounds much like my kid, except he’s not mumbling or peeing on the floor.

I miss that voice of yours.

14. Julie says:

I let my 2 1/2 year old son watch that video.
    He wants to watch it over and over and over.
    He loves it! He said “that’s me, that’s me”.
    (They do really look alike!)

15. Fold My Laundry Please says:

Cute video! But have you noticed what “related videos” Youtube has up next to it, though? There are some amusing titles, such as…

“Do you see what I mean about mental child abuse?”
    “very creepy, disturbing children’s cartoon, banned from tv”
    “Jesus, Oh What A Wonderful Child”
    “Uganda-What if this was your child?”
    “Children in Need-Wicked-What is This Feeling”
    “My Chemical Children”
    and
    “The Killing of Children-That’s What War Is”

I just had to laugh!

16. Sue says:

Ooh.. He’s big and tall already.

P.S. For the past week, I’ve been reading all the posts in your archives. And just a little while back I read an year old posts.