You know what would go with that cup of coffee…

You know what would go with that cup of coffee…

November 6, 2007

I have a post up today over at Parenting where you will find out why I have therapy funds for my children.

No, not really. But I probably should. College is so over rated and sanity so under appreciated.

Comments

1. Norma says:

Hi! Hate to bother you but do you know what’s going on with Mir’s blog? Can’t get in for some reason. Hope everything ok. I know your not her keeper but I remember, I think, that your her friend. Thanks.

2. Anna says:

LOVE those little bunners! I chased my three year old around in his boxer briefs just this morning…is there anything cuter in the whole wide world than a little guy in his boxer briefs?

3. Karen Vogel says:

Nice post. I do the same with my 2 1/2 year old (squeeze, squeeze, squeeze) and she’s starting to yell, “No! Don’t want squeezies!” Gotta respect that, you know. I’ll have to wait for grandkids now. Sniff.

4. kellie says:

As a Football, Soccer, Little league and horse Show Mom…I so can relate to your post over there. I loved it and I agree with you 110% (and with the little guy who claims it sucks) I have seen the crazed parents…I have heard them…and I have been disgusted by them.
    I hope you do not mind I shared the post with the coaches who had a dose of this
    during the football season. it was shameful the way some parents went on…after hearing one father rant I told him gee if you spent that much time throwing the ball with him, we might not be having this conversation!

5. Tina says:

Haha…love it. Since my son was born, I have wondered what his therapy issues would be. Overbearing mother? Check. Crazy family? Check. Spoiled beyond belief by grandparents? Check! Overindulgent father?? Checkity, check, check, check. Glad that I’m not the only one who realizes this possibility.

6. genpoco says:

Hmmm..I’m thinking perhaps I should lay off trying to nibble The Minion’s post-bath toes….