Da Plane! Da Plane!

Da Plane! Da Plane!

November 24, 2007

gettin' ready

plane

flying

Comments

1. Anna says:

Very cool! Your boys are lucky…we’d have been flying that plane in the snow already in our backyard!

2. Alison Byrne Fields says:

I was really hoping that the post would be a photo of Miles dressed in a little white tux, a la Herve Villechaize.

3. Christy says:

Alison, that is too funny. I was hoping the same thing!!

I just can’t get over how adorable your rosy-cheeked kids are.

4. Kristie Escoe says:

I know there was some bru-ha-ha over your pictures being lifted and stolen/used recently on other sites, so I’m glad to see your copyright thing-y (I’m so technical) on the middle photo — because it is totally good enough to be in a Lands End catalog or something!!

And yes, I agree completely that the tux photo would have been adorable. :)

5. Karen Vogel says:

Oh, my 10-year-old would be so jealous if he saw that picture - he’s totally obsessed with all things aerodynamic.

6. Isabel Kallman says:

oh man, the memories of Fantasy Island.

7. carrie says:

Ok, thanks for trying that out so that now I know it will work! :)

8. Chris says:

Carrie,

Oh I wouldn’t buy this plane. It doesn’t work well at all. I managed to get it for under $20, it regularly was a bit over $40. For under $20 and a kid who REALLY REALLY wanted it, maybe it was worth it. A big maybe. For $40? I’d be packing it back up and returning it.

9. Kathy from NJ says:

My favorite second-oldest nephew is a pilot (currently flying the C-5 for the Air Force) and he LOVES any and all toy planes. He still talks about the big styrofoam plane that I bought him one Christmas (was being demonstrated in the mall); he’s the only person I know, other than the demonstrator, who could get it to fly properly.

10. Sarcastic Mom says:

That looks like fun!

11. Maddy says:

Now that looks like a lot of fun, if a bit chilly.
    Cheers

12. Manic Mommy says:

HRH turned five on the 18th and we gave him an Air Hog as well. Very cool, very big boy gift. Daddy may have enjoyed it as much if not more. Kind of like the year of the Hot Wheels track.

13. B says:

My “little guy” (age 47) has one of those planes…and has asked for another for Christmas.