The Missing One

The Missing One

December 11, 2007

DSC_00751

Comments

1. Mir says:

Oh! Look! It’s whatshisname!

(I am going to turn this into a Notes from the Trenches drinking game; every time you get a comment either asking who that is or commenting that you haven’t posted a picture of him in forever, WE DRINK!)

2. Girlymom4 says:

What a beautiful picture to capture the moment.

3. Karen Vogel says:

I think I missed the joke. That’s not too unusual, though.

4. Wicked Stepmom says:

*sigh* You take such lovely pictures.

My camera does not do this well without a flash… either that or I’m such a technotard that I can’t figure it out (which is a more likely possibility).

5. Lilly says:

Thanks, I wondered about him. Everything looks so pretty together, the ornaments and the wallpaper and sconce and curtains…and the kids of course. …And still wondering about the photography. Is it just a great camera and a tripod and of course your talent? or is there a better setting to put the camera on for low light photos?

6. dcrmomd says:

I love this group of pictures. Gorgeous! What setting is your camera on to capture that?

7. Mary says:

Well, I am glad that someone else wanted to know what settings you used to do this and also that you are going to post them. I also am rocking the D40x, but I have not yet wandered much outside the preset arena.

8. cristen says:

what lovely background stuff–the curtains, the toile wallpaper, the woodwork, the sconce…and your kids are pretty cute too.

9. Geri says:

Thank you, you really do read your comments and care. ;)