For Your Sweet Tooth

For Your Sweet Tooth

December 20, 2007

DSC_01081

Directions for making your own gingerbread men AND gingerbread HOUSE are here.

Comments

1. Wicked Stepmom says:

I was just telling my Mom about you when these pics appeared in my Flickr stream this morning.

You continue to be a source of inspiration for me in my never-ending efforts to be a better organized and FUN Mommy.

They look delicious!

2. Headless Mom says:

The 6th graders just did houses today at school-(The smell almost made me puke. I’m sure yours are yummy and perfect, though!) I hope the K class tomorrow won’t smell quite so bad, but I won’t hold my breath. Great pics, I can’t wait to catch up on actually reading your posts…

3. Wendy says:

Now what are you going to do with your own little gingerbread army? Me? I would invade the Pottery Barn, but that is just me.

4. Edge says:

I tagged you for the Christmas Hoopla!

5. Nora Bee says:

Making me hungry for some g-men. Chomp.

6. mimbles says:

My gingerbread dough is in the fridge right now, baking will happen tonight, assembly and decorating is scheduled for tomorrow. I think this is the sixth year in a row we’ve done one, I’m now doomed to produce a gingerbread house each Christmas for the foreseeable future. I’ll be blogging it when it’s done too, how could I not?! lol

That looks like fun. Maybe we’ll just try the men this year. Me and Roo did the graham cracker house a couple of days ago. Very cute.

8. Wicked Stepmom says:

Ok, it’s official.

We’re doing this and taking your advice to wait until AFTER Christmas (b/c I really do not need to add MORE baking onto my list of items-to-be-baked) and will have it assembled and ready to consume New Year’s Day.

Wish us luck! I figure if you can do it with SEVEN kids, three kids should be a piece of cake. Right?

Umm… RIGHT?

9. Kristi says:

Love those!

10. bombaygirl says:

Great idea, Chris! I love having something to look forward to after Christmas! I will be doing this, this year. Wish me luck.

11. Norma says:

I used the Picasa that you recommended and loved it! Someone had told me about it a long time ago but I forgot until you posted about it. Thank you.

12. carrie says:

I am STILL cleaning my kitchen floor after our Gingerbread Man Making event last weekend!

Yours, are adorable. Mine, were completely kid-designed, so you can only imagine what happened when I left them to their own imaginations!