Not the Gumdrop Buttons

Not the Gumdrop Buttons

December 20, 2007

Comments

1. Karen says:

I want some!

This reminds me of yesterday, when Kate decorated a gingerbread cookie during homeschool club. Totally forgot about it in all the other party fun. Until last night (this morning I guess) at 1am. She came down in tears, totally upset ‘I forgot my cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

She has put it aside to eat it at home, but left it at club. It’s amazing how upsetting that can be if one is 8yo and doesn’t have much of a tolerance for frustration to start with.

Karen

2. Kate says:

ha! we had a solid YEAR where the twins HAD TO see that damn movie e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y………… too cute! its as big as her head! merry christmas to all….>!

3. Kate says:

chris - what does ” your coment is awaiting moderation” mean? I mean, I understand what it means, but why? this is new?

Chris says: After some overly zealous trolls I decided to moderate all comments. I toyed with the idea of just turning the comments off completely but in the end decided that not given a platform the trolls would go away. Hopefully.

4. Girlymom4 says:

I just love your pictures. You are inspiring me to look into photography classes and maybe try and kick it up a notch with my own pictures. Her gingerbread man looks yummy.

5. Jill says:

Do you know the muffin man?

The muffin man.

Yes, the muffin man.

The one who lives on Drury Lane.

That muffin man, oh yes.

We love Shrek and Gingy in our house and say the above constantly with lots of high-pitched fake screaming.

6. All Adither says:

I would’ve gone right for the head.

7. Heather B. says:

So if you have gingerbread men I might come to your house after I’m done with Susan. I mean, she’s great and all and she has brownies but dude, GINGERBREAD MEN. I’ll let you know.

P.S. don’t tell her I said that. ;-)

We love Gingy! I don’t think my kids would be able to eat a gingerbread cookie without thinking they were eating one of his relatives.

9. Elizabeth says:

Did you cut the cookies out freehand or do you have a giant Gingerbread Man cookie cutter? If it’s the latter, where can I find one? :)

10. Snapper says:

Ha!
    That happy meal toy drove me to drink. ;)

11. Stephanie says:

Yuuummmm. Gingerbread. Now I’m gonna have to make some.

12. Steph says:

How on earth do you get your kids to eat gingerbread? My kids hate it. They love making the house, the gingerbread men, ect but then it all goes to waist!

13. Bronnie says:

Yum!!! I’m so making some of those!! :)

14. mama's got moxie says:

wow, that’s one heck of a gingerbread man!! :)