At the Library

At the Library

March 17, 2008

At the library

Otherwise known as our home away from home.

Comments

1. jen says:

We at the library this morning too. I wish ours had trucks!

2. Janssen says:

AS if I didn’t already have reason enough to adore Miles - now he’s in the LIBRARY.

3. Anna says:

Look at that grin! The dimples are killer…I wish our library was bright and sunny like that.

4. Ramblin' Red says:

Adorable and has that “full of wonder” sense about it.

5. Jessica (aka Rose) says:

It’s so nice to see how into books that boy is. ;-)
    He gets cuter every day!

6. Mom101 says:

I am embarrassed to say that I have never taken my daughter to the local library. I suppose that’s what B&N is for - although their selection is heinous and all the books are sticky.

I’m taking a page from your parenting book.

7. Fina says:

Love the Library!

8. Debbie says:

My favorite part of our library? All of the wooden puzzles! He can sit and sort and play and talk to himself while I read without worrying that the dog will steal any random piece!

9. Julie Stiles Mills says:

We have giant legos at our library. I think they may have purchased them with all the fines I pay. I sometimes “rent” books from the library.

10. The Lazy Organizer says:

Don’t you feel like you need to start taking birthday and Christmas presents to the librarians?

11. Christy says:

Yep. My 2yo squeals each time we drive past it (on the way to Target). We go very frequently!

12. Brittany says:

I know this is kind of off topic but I wanted to propose and idea to you. I am starting this, and I thought it might be something that you could work on with your kids as well as passing the link on to other people you know.

I’m starting a journal where people can do anything they want to a few pages and then send on. More information is there. Thanks for your time.

ps- I just want to say that this is one of my FAVORITE pictures of Miles. He’s so content and absorbed. I love it!