More Geekiness

More Geekiness

April 3, 2008

idol-spreadsheet

I wasn’t joking about the spreadsheets. I love my kids and the way they embrace all things geeky.

The kids were so funny. They didn’t want to watch American Idol last night because I was not home. I am in New Jersey at the event that Shall-Not-Be Named. I convinced them to watch it anyway and that I would watch it with them when I got home.

Comments

1. Kelsey says:

Thats too funny about the spread sheets!

2. Rebecca says:

I’ve a few friends at the unnamed-event; I wanted to spawn a kid last month just so I could join them for a girls’ get-away.

3. Law Student Hot Mama says:

That’s so cute that they wouldn’t watch it without you. Or at least without your permission!

Can your husband design spreadsheets for me to make my life easier? My husband’s in Iraq - so I need all the help I can get!

4. Brittany says:

You should share those spread sheets with us- and it would be even cuter if you filled out their filled out sheets. Do they write comments on the spreadsheets? I’m now interested in all this geekiness.

5. suburbancorrespondent says:

Have fun in NJ! Why aren’t you allowed to name the event?

6. Leeann says:

Who are the current top faves in your house?

We pretty much think David Cook can do no wrong. We are also big fans of David Archuleta and we like Carly and Brooke.

Leeann
    niccofive.blogspot.com

7. embee says:

so your ghost took the picture while you were gone. or you really are a robot after all.

Chris says: I was home Tuesday night, which is the night you need the spreadsheet to vote :-)

Those kids of yours are so funny with their spreadsheets and all. American Idol is one of the last wholesome TV shows left.

9. Kerry says:

Why aren’t you naming the event-that-most-of-us-know-about?

10. Monique says:

Hey Chris,

I have been a lurker here for about 2 yrs. I think I have only commented once. Quick question: Where did you get your rug? I need a rug for that exact space in my living room, where all the kids congregate and I don’t want it to constantly move and roll up. I also am looking for very similiar colors. So, if you don’t mind sharing where you got it and around how much you paid?

THanks

11. LISA OSTERMAN says:

Love that entertainment center-where did you get it?

Thanks!

12. Frugal Carol says:

OK

13. Ruth H says:

What I like about the picture is that a child as young as your daughter is splayed out with her spreadsheet and a big book. Is she reading that well?

14. Frugal Carol says:

What do you keep in all the baskets in the tv stand? Did they come with the stand? It the stand from Ikea? Can you tell I like it? LOL I need the details!!
    Frugal Carol

15. Alice Wills Gold says:

We love American Idol too…And, wow, your kids look just like my kids when I blog.