4 of 356

4 of 356

January 4, 2009

Just in case coloring wasn’t tedious enough… I present window art. Painting on sheets of plastic with non-washable paint. What the hell was Santa thinking?

Day 4 of 365

Comments

1. Emily in IL says:

Well, at least it looks like she’s got REALLY good eye hand coordination!

2. DHT says:

Santa provided the same to us about four years ago - the things are still up on various glass and mirrors throughout the house. . . and the stains are still on various shirts and pants throughout the dressers.

3. Amy says:

Wow. THAT? That is talent!
    Santa is not that cool at my house. Awesome idea : )

4. Andrea says:

We have glow-in-the-dark window colour which is really cool! However one time my father-in-law was “babysitting” and Junior was really quiet… My desk and chair still cast that warm shimmer in the middle of the night and pitch black room…

Wishing you all the fun a Mom can have with window colour (really, what we all missed out on just because we were born too early…).

5. Betty says:

Loved the Window Art when my kids got it. Until we tried to get it off the window. The sun had baked it onto the windows, and I couldn’t chizel it off. It was pretty though . . .
    Believe it or not, I fell for the window thing again when I ran across Window Markers. What is wrong with me?!? We drew all over the the windows, and then we tried to wash it off. Over and over and over. I think I used a whole bottle of Windex on one window. Will I ever learn?

6. Aubri says:

Wow… She looks so grown up there. I know as a mom that is the LAST thing you want to hear… but for a second or two, I had to do a bit of a double take. When did she stop looking like a teeny little baby-girl?

7. JP says:

Can I ask which lens you normally use to shoot these types of pictures of your kids? They are good.