One

One

February 23, 2009

DSC_0302_edited-1

Comments

1. Terri says:

San Jose, CA?

2. Lilly says:

Okay…. based on these clues… I have no new guess. Except that everyone looks pretty casual and I’m guessing that you’re going someplace good since this all seems to be okay with everyone, including you….. Where would be okay with everyone? …Orlando, to be near Disneyland, or someplace tempting in Europe where you’ve been moved for a couple of years for your husband’s job…. How about Switzerland, where there’ll be plenty of snow and the kids can all learn to ski and there’ll even be bears!?

3. Angela says:

I’m picking Canada, Eastern Seaboard. If your timezone is any indication anyhow.

4. Sherry says:

I was going to vote for Canada too!

5. Brandi says:

I kept looking to see if your oldest was in the picture holding up this new wall.

6. Ruth H says:

I love this picture. It looks like my husband and sons, when they were young and even now if they were at the airport anywhere this is what they would look like.

7. Pam says:

well, we have a Whole Paycheck near me so I’m hoping you’ve come to the DC area and I can meet you!

8. Amy says:

Well, I can tell you’ve moved to warmer pastures, no doubt! We were in short sleeves and such this past week, so I am going to guess you’re somewhere in the southeast with a Whole Foods! So…the Atlanta area?

9. Jill says:

You could only be in 2 places–Florida or California. I know, I know, I think I only got one guess but I’m going with either of these. And I’m leaning more towards Florida.

10. ChristieNY says:

Oh goodness I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. lol

11. Sheesha says:

I’m thinking Australia or Arizona - I’m seeing shorts and dresses with not sweater…..

12. Sharon says:

It looks pretty warm…Maybe somewhere in Texas. How about Dallas?

13. Beth says:

I don’t have a guess, but it’s good to see they can hold up walls in airports, too!!

14. Pam says:

well, let’s see. There has to be an Ikea nearby, and it has to be warm enough to play outside in bare legs and arms. (I’m not the ex-wife of a FBI-er for nothing…)And yes, I do realize that there are WF and Ikeas everywhere but we do have both in the DC area but … it wasn’t quite warm enough for the bare legs/arms part. Damn.

15. Maria A. says:

You have now posted up through number 11. I am guessing Houston, TX because of the warm weather, and because you can find both IKEA and Wholefoods there. And because real men in Texas (and everyone else) eats meat. I have friends in Houston, so it would be neat to think that you guys are there, too.

16. Theresa says:

OOO! I’m going to say my city, because I love it so much (and we don’t have snow on the ground): Vancouver, Canada.

Second guess: Seattle, WA.

Did I win?

17. ceressa says:

at first with temps like that I thought California- but we have been cold with rain-well, maybe not cold…but then I looked at the old barn(which I love) and a sign that say’s :real men eat meat” can only be Texas!-yea, I’m going with Texas….

18. patty says:

Somewhere where the walls/railings need to be held up by many family members at once. Good choice!

19. Amanda O. says:

My guess is that you moved somewhere close to Round Rock, TX. That is definitely Texas and Ikea and Whole Foods both have stores in the Round Rock/Austin area. :-) Am I right? What are you going to do with all of that winter gear? Enjoy that wonderful weather!

20. Frazier says:

I’m a Texas girl, and these look an awful lot like home.